SecureSky’s Office 365 Risk and Threat Protection Solution
SecureSky’s Risk and Threat Protection Solution Hardens and Protects Office 365 Against Attacks
Office 365 is one of the most highly utilized SaaS products in the world, also making it a highly targeted environment.
Unfortunately, in efforts to promote adoption of the cloud version of their productivity suite, Microsoft has allowed inadequate default configuration for security protections, threat detection and native investigation tools.
In addition, navigating the complex and multiple dashboards, confusing licensing and rapid changes has left many administrators frustrated. Microsoft Cloud Solution Providers (CSPs) often represent that they are configuring security, however the focus is on operational deployment and basic security settings.
SecureSky provides the expertise with a step by step process to secure your Office 365 environment, detect and enforce any changes to protective controls and monitor and response to threats to the environment or users.
SecureSky provides continuous hardening and protection of O365 environments which can be customized to operate within your organization’s enterprise security program.
The Threat is Real
86% of SecureSky Cyber Threat Center incidents in 2019 involved ATO or tenant compromises
$1.3 billion in losses from business email or account compromise (BEC/ATO)
Global annual ransomware damages are predicted to exceed $11.5 billion in 2020
SecureSky’s Office 365 Security and Compliance Assessment
A security and compliance assessment that goes far beyond Secure Score or CIS benchmarking to optimize your Office 365 environment from attack
ScureSky’s Office 365 Security and Compliance Assessment is the first step in the process to ensure your organization is fully leveraging your investment in Office 365 and deploying the security features you already own in the most effective way, to prevent a Business Email Compromise (BEC) or Account Takeover (ATO) attack.
We will assess your current Office 365 environment including all of the products, features and configurations your organization has deployed. Once our analysis is complete, you will have a detailed remediation roadmap to begin to better secure your environment, using the tools you already own.
After remediation, the next step in the SecureSky process is to validate, enforce and monitor your secure Office 365 environment, using the SecureSky Active Protection Platform. SecureSky can also customize a complete Office 365 MDR solution to detect and respond to threats and continuously strengthen your Office 365 environment.
- SecureSky reports are organized in alignment with the NIST Cyber Security Framework.
- Findings are based on the Center for Internet Security (CIS) benchmarks and SecureSky best practices.
- SecureSky provides detailed metrics for findings, including presentation of compliance by NIST category.
- SecureSky provides prioritized remediation recommendations based on licensing levels, the estimated level of effort and estimated impact on users.
Once remediation is complete, SecureSky can offer you the next step in the process to secure Office 365 with our Active Protection Platform and customized Office 365 Managed Detection and Response solutions.
SecureSky’s Office 365 Active Protection Platform
SecureSky Active Protection Platform
- Risk and threat management dashboards
- Continuous validation and automated compliance and security policy enforcement
- Advanced Threat Detection policies
- One-click configuration, policy and threat remediation
- Integrated threat intelligence to provide real-time protection against emerging threats
SecureSky’s Managed Detection and Response (MDR) Services
- Tier 3 and 4 intrusion analysts, forensic investigators and engineers to support your SOC, NOC or Security personnel
- Threat hunting
- Event/incident investigation
- Expert analysis of your threat landscape to identify and deploy protective hardening recommendations
- Risk Identification
- Implement Protective Controls
- Detection Tuning
- Active Protection Validation
- Threat Detection
- Scenario-Based Hunting
- Free Form Threat hunting
- Alert and Detection Tuning
- Recover From Attacks
- Continuous Improvement
- Improved Secure Score
“We thought we had a very secure deployment of our O365 environment until we begin to realize that we had many configurations that were left in the default state and were very susceptible to attackers who could have easily compromised our tenant. SecureSkys’ assessment went well beyond what you see in a typical O365 assessment and has proprietary checks that no other assessment we had seen can offer. It was our guidepost to finally harding our environment”
Get More Information