Managed Microsoft Azure Sentinel Services
Azure Sentinel Next Generation Cloud-Native Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) Platform
Building protective cloud security measures to stop threats before they disrupt your business, and quickly detecting and responding to new threats, is the SecureSky mission. With years of experience building and managing SIEMs, SecureSky recognizes that Azure Sentinel addresses many of the issues that plague traditional SIEMs – cost and time associated with deploying hardware or virtual data collection appliances, speed of connectivity to security logs and visibility into risk and threats across multi-cloud and hybrid environments. Sentinel provides efficient data queries, built-in analytics and strong security orchestration automation and response engine (SOAR).
Azure Sentinel is a cloud-native SIEM platform that aggregates data from multiple sources, including users, applications, servers and devices running on-premises or in any cloud, letting you analyze millions of records in a few seconds. Azure Sentinel includes built-in connectors for easy onboarding of popular security solutions and can collect data from any source using open standards like CEF and Syslog.
Azure Sentinel is your view across the enterprise and SecureSky’s team of cloud security experts will be there each step of the way to design, configure and optimize Sentinel for your environment.
Azure Sentinel Structure
The Azure Sentinel application is built on Azure infrastructure, allowing high-scale, flexible security while reducing security infrastructure setup and maintenance. Together with the functionality of Azure Log Analytics, this enables rapid connection to data sources, pre-built functionality, visibility to multi-cloud and hybrid environments and powerful analytics.
Azure Sentinel Services
Deployment and management of a SIEM can be complicated and time-consuming for any organization. SecureSky’s experience helps fast track Sentinel deployment and provides expert-level resources to assist you with detection, investigation and response to threats.
SecureSky Sentinel Deployment and Enablement Services
- SIEM use case assessment and identification of key technologies for effective detection
- Build and configuration of Sentinel cloud instance
- Sentinel agent deployment (if required)
- Onboarding of log data, using SecureSky proprietary and native Sentinel connectors
- Creation of client dashboards
- Development of threat hunting templates
- Building and tuning of alerting scenarios for investigative case generation
- Setup of playbooks to execute automatically when an alert is triggered
- Client security team detection and response training
SecureSky Sentinel Managed Detection and Response Services
- Tier 3 and 4 threat escalation and investigation provided by SecureSky skilled and trained intrusion analysts, forensic investigators and engineers
- Tuning and optimization of your Azure Sentinel environment
- Ongoing building and maintenance of detection policies, threat hunting queries and playbooks/response actions
- Scenario-based, threat intelligence-based and free form threat hunting
- Expert analysis of your risk and threat landscape to identify and deploy protective hardening recommendations, providing continuous improvement to your security posture
Azure Sentinel Services
On-boarding of Data Sources
Threat Hunting Templates
Tier 3 and 4 Investigation
Tuning and Optimization
“After many frustrations with the performance and operations of traditional SIEM offerings, we were excited to see what Microsoft & Azure Sentinel could do for our security program. From our first meeting with SecureSky it become clear that Azure Sentinel was different than the traditional SIEM technology we had been growing frustrated with. Its flexibility and its direct integration with our Microsoft environment provided us the perfect starting point to build out a more modern and comprehensive approach to securing our environment. The SecureSky team has a deep understanding of Sentinel and our partnership is now allowing us to take full advantage of its capabilities to better protect our environment.”
Get More Information
©2020 SecureSky, Inc. All rights reserved. SafetyNET, SecureSky, AdaptiveDefender and the SecureSky logo are marks of SecureSky, Inc. SecureSky U.S. Patent Nos. 8,347,391; 8,856,324; 9,021,574; 9,350,707; 9,787,713; 9,888,018; 10,015,239. Additional patents pending. Azure and Office 365 are registered trademarks of Microsoft.