Active Protection Platform Overview
Cloud Security Posture Management (CSPM) for Multi-Cloud
Patented technology protects across multiple SaaS, PaaS and IaaS environments, providing centralized security and compliance management. Configuration and detection policy assessment, based on Center for Internet Security (CIS) Benchmarks and best practices, prioritizes risk mitigation across all cloud accounts.
SecureSky’s Active Protection Platform goes beyond commonplace CSPM offerings. With continuous configuration validation, available enforcement functionality, capture of threat data, and automated threat response capabilities, the Active Protection Platform provides advanced capabilities to secure your cloud presence.
“Through 2023, at least 99% of cloud security failures will be the customer’s fault … organizations implementing CSPM, and extending this into development, will reduce cloud-related security incidents due to misconfiguration by 80%.”
Source: Gartner, Innovation Insight for Cloud Security Posture Management
Continuous risk and threat visibility, control and automated protection
Active Protection Platform Key Features
- Real-time visibility of multi-cloud environments
- Continuous security and compliance configuration and detection policy assessment, based on industry-leading benchmarks
- Available one-click or automated enforcement of security hardened standards
- Collection of threat data
- Streamlined and automated threat response actions
- Query capabilities of configuration data to support Operations, Compliance and Incident Response groups
For a deeper dive into the Active Protection Platform, see Active Protection Platform Technology.
Get More Information
©2021 SecureSky, Inc. All rights reserved. SafetyNET, SecureSky, AdaptiveDefender and the SecureSky logo are marks of SecureSky, Inc. SecureSky U.S. Patent Nos. 8,347,391; 8,856,324; 9,021,574; 9,350,707; 9,787,713; 9,888,018; 10,015,239. Additional patents pending. Azure and Office 365 are registered trademarks of Microsoft.