Penetration Testing and
Other Offensive Security Services
What we do
Offensive Security Services:
- Identify vulnerabilities in cloud, hybrid and on-premise environments
- Determine the effectiveness of the human factor in security
- Provide increasingly advanced assessments as organizations mature their security controls
Get the Consulting Overview
SecureSky offensive security testing attempts to circumvent security controls to determine vulnerabilities and risk from attacks
In performing manual penetration testing, SecureSky utilizes a proprietary methodology, incorporating the NIST SP800-115 technical testing guide, the Open Source Security Testing Methodology Manual and Cloud Security Alliance standards, as well as extensive threat intelligence to simulate constantly evolving attack vectors. We closely monitor real-world malicious threats, understanding how attackers are changing tactics, techniques and procedures as organizations have shifted to the cloud.
Our vulnerability management practice uses an industry-leading scanning tools developed for both cloud and traditional environments.
We also provide experienced onsite and telephone, phishing and social media-based social engineering services, for organizations testing their facility design and employee security awareness.
As security controls are matured, SecureSky provides Red/Blue Team exercises, assessing an organization’s ability to deter and defend against multiple and advanced attack scenarios.
As companies migrate to hybrid or pure cloud environments, penetration testing services must evolve. Cloud tenant environments must also be tested, as attackers can gain persistence via several mechanisms, including changing configuration settings, accessing sensitive information, privilege escalation, or using a compromised environment as a launch point for additional attacks. Multi-cloud environments compound this complexity.
SecureSky offensive security assessments include:
- Using real-world attack scenarios, often combining seemingly low-risk vulnerabilities, just as a malicious attacker would
- Utilizing industry-leading commercial, open source and proprietary tools
- Expert and experienced assessors in cloud, hybrid and on-premise environments
- A detailed analysis of the root causes of vulnerabilities, to provide actionable strategic and tactical recommendations
- Remediation support and validation of fixes
- Planning to design increasingly advanced testing scenarios as security controls are matured
Get More Information