eXtended Detection and Response (XDR)
Expanded Detection and Protection
Legacy Managed Detection and Response Services typically monitor security devices or services such as firewalls, IPS/IDS, WAF, and DAM technologies, with many adding server and workstation endpoint monitoring. With most organizations operating in a hybrid scenario with multiple cloud SaaS and IaaS services, SecureSky XDR goes well beyond, providing both cloud threat detection and response and security posture management, for complete risk and threat management.
SIEM Plus CSPM/SSPM Technology
SecureSky’s XDR technology stack includes two key components:
A next-generation SIEM, to provide security log collection, advanced analytics for identification of anomalies and indicators of compromise, and log retention for investigation.
SecureSky’s Active Protection Platform
A leading Cloud Security Posture Management (CSPM) and SaaS Security Posture Management (SSPM) tool, to continuously assess secure configurations and detection policies in cloud services, and assist with protective hardening, threat hunting, and investigations.
Threat Resolution with Continuous Improvement
SecureSky’s XDR Services
- 24/7 monitoring, triage, escalation and response of critical and high severity security alerts
- Threat hunting and assessment of protective controls
- Regularly scheduled team meetings with client personnel to:
- Review security alerts, threat hunting, and protective control findings
- Understand compensating controls, expected user behaviors, and normalized indicators
- Determine tuning options to reduce false positives
- Most importantly, identify and prioritize protective hardening actions to reduce the attack surface and related threat volumes
Cost and Product Optimization
SecureSky XDR closely monitors log volumes, generated security alerts, and the risk and threat landscape to balance security value with log ingestion and retention costs, providing clients with tuning and other options to minimize their SIEM costs.
In today’s rapidly changing and often confusing security technology world, functionality is often available that can offer organizations cost savings by eliminating redundant products, or improved security from integration. SecureSky XDR assists our clients with evaluating and maximizing what they are already paying for, or as they plan for migrations.
Get More Information
©2021 SecureSky, Inc. All rights reserved. SafetyNET, SecureSky, AdaptiveDefender and the SecureSky logo are marks of SecureSky, Inc. SecureSky U.S. Patent Nos. 8,347,391; 8,856,324; 9,021,574; 9,350,707; 9,787,713; 9,888,018; 10,015,239. Additional patents pending. Azure and Office 365 are registered trademarks of Microsoft.